Terms & Condition
- Loud music or noise is strictly prohibited at any time during the rental, and the property may not be used for organizing parties or similar events. Any violation of this provision will be considered abreach of the agreement, and in such case, the Owners may terminate the reservation immediately, resulting in the forfeiture of all amounts paid by the Applicant.
- Upon check-out, all trash must be taken out of the property and hung on hooks on the building facade. All kitchen appliances, including cutlery and other items, must be cleaned. In case of leaving dirty dishes, a fee of 50 € will be charged. Upon check-out, the house must be left clean and tidy; otherwise, an extra cleaning fee of €150 will be charged.
- The tenant is fully responsible for the safety of children staying on the premises as part of the group or invited by them.
- Owners are not responsible for any losses, thefts, or injuries to guests using the property or its premises. Pools are cleaned once a week using certified materials, and the use of pools is solely at the tenant's risk. In particular, all children should be under proper supervision at all times.
- Tenants are fully responsible for any fines related to improper waste sorting that may occur during their stay, and Owners bear no responsibility for such fines imposed by all relevant authorities.
- Any complaints should be reported to the Owners immediately upon their occurrence, so that the matter can be examined in a timely manner and appropriate corrective actions can be taken if necessary. However, every guest must be aware that sometimes in repairs, we are dependent on third parties, so the repair may take several days. In such a case, no compensation will be paid. Under no circumstances will compensation be paid in connection with complaints filed after the end of the lease, if the Tenant did not bring it to the attention of the Owners or refused the Owners the opportunity to consider the complaint for resolution during the lease agreement.
- Pets are accepted with prior written consent. Guests must bring a pet basket to the property. Animals are not allowed to lie on bedding or sofas without a protective sheet, which must be provided by the owner of the pet. Pets are not allowed to use the pool. Upon check-out, there
should be no traces of the pet's presence in the house (fur, excrement); otherwise, we reserve the right to deduct €150 from the deposit for extraordinary cleaning.
- If, for any reasons beyond the Owners' control, the property is not available on the reserved dates or becomes unsuitable for holiday rental, the entire rent and fees paid in advance by the Applicant will be refunded in full. However, the Applicants are not entitled to any further claims against the owners.
Damage deposit & refunds
A security deposit for potential damages (€500 ) is mandatory. The amount will be refunded within 24 hours after the guest checks out, following an inspection of the property.
What is included in the price of each property?
- Utilities: electricity, water, and gas,
- Air conditioning units (not included in the price) are paid separately, with an on-site electronic coin deposit system (1 and 2 euro coins). Each air conditioning unit consumes about 2 euros for every 8 hours, depending on the conditions. In some properties where there is no electronic air conditioning system, the rental price includes 20 electricity units per day. Anything beyond that is subject to a fee
of €0.20 per unit.
- Pool cleaning before each new reservation and then weekly.
- Final cleaning is included in the price, however, the property cannot be left in a total mess, and we reserve the right to charge a fee if necessary (House Rules).
- Dishwasher tablets – for each reserved night, we offer 1 dishwasher tablet
Each house is equipped with:
- Entertainment – cable TV, free WiFi.
- Kitchen – coffee maker, dishwasher, dishes, cutlery, cooking stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, 3 kitchen towels.
- Bedrooms – bedding, duvets (in winter), and 2 pillows per person.
- Bathrooms – hand towel, floor mat, Note: Toilet paper and soap are provided only for guests upon arrival.
- Other items – washing machine, iron, ironing board, hairdryer.
There is on-street parking available at each property. There is no obligation to reserve a space.
Important Note: We do not assume responsibility for any potential damages or theft of vehicles.
Most properties are located near fields. Please be aware that no compensation is provided for encountering/entering the premises of lizards, mice, ants, cockroaches, and other unforeseen guests. We conduct regular pest control; however, sometimes it is beyond our control.
Please note we don’t provide any refunds for it.